Who am I?
- Born in Warsaw (Poland)
- Freelance translator (since 2012) and conference interpreter (since 2013)
- Publicly appointed and certified translator and interpreter (certification from the Higher Regional Court of Dresden and the District Court of Berlin)
- Member of BDÜ (German Association of Translators and Interpreters)
- Member of VKD (German Association of Conference Interpreters)
- Excellent command of Polish
- Near-native command of English (Certificate of Proficiency in English, grade A)
- Near-native command of German
- Specialised in rare language combinations, e.g. Polish <>English
- Command of further languages (Spanish, Latin, French)
- Use of computer-assisted translation tools (Trados Studio, MemoQ)
- Completed traineeships in the European institutions (European Commission, Council of the European Union)
- Experience in publishing and online journalism
- Confidential handling of your data and documents
- Reference letters from satisfied customers
I was trusted with language services by e.g.: Dussmann Group, DUNI International, Arcelor Mittal, Fischer, Metabo, Daimler AG, Saint-Gobain, the Saxon Ministry of the Interior, Environmental Conference of the Regions of Europe (ENCORE), ZDF, 3SAT, Museum of the History of the Polish Jews, REPLIKA publishing house: Stille Hilfe für braune Kameraden. Das geheime Netzwerk der Alt- und Neonazis (ISBN 978-83-7674-464-3).
My areas of expertise:
automation of translation processes
humanities (literature, film, history, art)
journalism, social media, PR & digital technologies
fashion, beauty and health
My working languages are English, German and Polish.
- Interpreting (simultaneous, consecutive, conference and court interpreting)
- Translation (see “my areas of expertise”)
- Proofreading in Polish
- Certified translations
- Language lessons
- Transcription and audiovisual translations
- Voice-over recordings
- Literary translations
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free quote.
The price for translations is calculated on the basis of the number of the source lines/words, formatting requirements and/or research time.
Irrespective of my expertise, each interpreting assignment requires a thorough preparation, which is included in the price. Please also make sure to send me further details regarding:
- The dates
- Your required mode of interpretation and the topic/theme of your event/meeting etc.
- The place
Minimal service fee: 30 EUR
Visiting the website
It is generally possible to use my website without providing any personal information. If you access individual pages of our website, then only so-called access data will be transmitted to our servers; this includes the following information in particular:
browser type/ browser version
operating system used
referrer URL (website visited before)
hostname of the accessing computer (IP address)
time of server request
This access data cannot be attributed to specific individuals.
Processing and storage of personal data
You can share your personal data voluntarily, e.g. by submitting a query via the contact form or sending an e-mail. The website uses SSL/TLS encryption for the transmission of data. Please note that the transfer of information on the internet (e.g. via e-mail communication) can give rise to security gaps. The data transmitted will not be processed or used for any other purpose than to respond to your query.
Your data is only used as long as it is necessary to deliver the requested service. Your documents will not be stored after that.
Your personal data will not be transferred to other third parties than the trusted translators and language service providers with whom I cooperate.
Social media plug-ins
My website uses a plug-in from the social network Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA. If you access a page on my website which contains such a social media plug-in, a connection will be established with the Facebook servers, which will instruct your browser to display the plug-in on the website. If you are currently logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook will assign this information to your personal user account for that social network. If you use the plug-in features (e.g. by clicking on Facebook’s “Like” button), then this information will also be assigned to your personal account on the social network.
If you wish to prevent such a transfer of data, then you must log out of your Facebook account before you visit my website.
Information deletion and blocking
You have the right to receive information concerning the data stored about you as well as the right to have such data amended, blocked or deleted, free of charge and at all times.